- A day full of inspiration, knowledge and engaging ideas is awaiting you
- 8 inspiring talks centred around the topic “Next Chapter”
- Two special acts
- Great networking opportunities with like-minded people
- Delicious vegan and vegetarian food
- Break-time featuring interactive activities
- Goodie bag filled with sustainable, delicious and useful items worth over 30€
- All participants attending the event are obliged to bring a face covering and are required to wear it in the outside area if the safety distance of at least 1.5 meters cannot be maintained.
- All participants are required to wear a face covering inside the venue, unless seated.
- All participants are urged to rethink how you greet each other. Please avoid shaking hands as a way to contain the spread.
- We urge participants to make use of the hand sanitiser stations.
- Kind reminder! To help stop the spread of germs, please cough or sneeze into your elbow and not your hands. When using a tissue, please throw it into the bin immediately after each use.
You are allowed to remove the face covering once you are seated.
You have to maintain wearing your face covering, even when using the restrooms.
Unfortunately you are unable to change your seat during the event due to the coronavirus pandemic and our hygiene policy.
We encourage you to follow the recommendations of the Federal Centre for Health Education on the prevention of infections.
We encourage group purchases for all tickets, so please buy the tickets together. This meets the coronavirus guidelines concerning people who come together, staying together and ensuring you can sit with your friends.
Due to the coronavirus restrictions, there are guidelines as to how far away one can sit from another person. However, these measurements do not apply to people who are coming to the event together or are from one household.
We can try to arrange a different seating on the day of the event, if we still have some seats available.
Registration and doors open at 14:00. Please note that the latest possible time to arrive by is 14:50. We ask you to bear this in mind when planning your arrival time.
You will need to wait for a break to leave the room, since every talk will be recorded. We have scheduled two one-hour breaks during the event.
Speakers will tell you in their talks where to find them in the break time to give you a chance to ask any question. You can make use of the question section within the booklet to note down your questions. Furthermore, we will have an the possibility to ask questions live on Instagram.
Yes! We will treat you with a delicious vegetarian and vegan lunch box! Everything will be served to you when leaving the room by a member of our team. Please be aware that we will wear gloves when serving food. This is in alignment with the coronavirus guidelines.
You are advised to buy your ticket(s) as soon as possible as there is a limited supply.
Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll put you on a waiting list. We encourage you to check out facebook groups to find resellers.
All TEDxEhrenfeld events will be announced on our social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn). You can also sign up to receive our event newsletter.
In case the event gets canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic rules of NRW, all tickets will stay valid and we will reschedule the event. In case you won’t be able to attend the rescheduled event, you are of course eligible for a refund.
There are many parking spots in the surrounding area as well. However, due to the bank holiday (German Unity Day), we recommend you take public transport instead to avoid inconvenience.
We have answers! Just pop us an email at email@example.com and you can expect a response within 24 hours — 48 if it’s the weekend!